How long is participant data stored?
Participants’ data are stored according to the principle: the data storage period depends on the ticket status.
- Ticket “Approved” / “Paid” / “Payment refund”: 6 months.
- “Pending”, “Processing” and “On hold” ticket: 3 months.
- “Cancelled” and “Failed” ticket: 1 day.
- The participant may request faster deletion of his/her data.
- The event organizer is the administrator of participants’ personal data.
- The organizer entrusts the owner of the Event on Click platform (legal name: Association “Graduates living out of a suitcases”, Poland in Europe) with the participants’ data for processing in order to ensure the proper functioning of the platform.
- The organizer may use participants’ personal data only for purposes related to the organized event.
- The Organizer cannot, based on the consents declared by the participant during registration: send newsletters or any commercial information by electronic means, conduct telemarketing activities using the participant’s telephone number.
- In order for the organizer to use the participant’s data for marketing purposes, the participant must consent to it. For this purpose, you must use your own external solutions.