Plans specify the access time to full functionality
- Unlimited online ticket sales (commission table below)
- Sale of tickets in the following currencies: USD, EUR (European Union) and PLN (Poland in Europe)
- Sending free tickets from the organizer's panel, e.g. for guests, VIPs
- Adding events without limits
- Creating ticket price variants
- Events with reservation: choose a date and time in the calendar
- Managing team members
- QR code scanning application - ticket control
- Sending attendees PDF certificates after the event
- Sale of files, e.g. PDF ebooks, MP3 music
The amounts given are gross prices (VAT excluded).
There is also a free plan that allows the publication of only free events for participants with limited access to the platform's functionality. If you are interested in such a plan, please contact us by e-mail.
Commission on ticket sales
Participants will pay for tickets to your event online or make a traditional transfer.
You can choose the payment method in the event or organizer's account settings.
|Payment operator||Payment method||Commission amount||Ticket||Description|
Payment operator: Stripe
Payment methodPayment card & credit card
Online wallets: Google Pay, Apple Pay, Link.com
Regional methods in Europe: Blik, Przelewy24
USD: 6% + $1
EUR: 6% + €1
PLN: 4% + zl1
|TicketAfter making the online payment, an automatic message with the ticket is sent to the participant||DescriptionInstruction of online payment. The page opens in a new window|
|Payment operatorYour bank||
Payment operator: your bank
Payment methodThe participant independently makes a traditional transfer to the bank account indicated by the organizer
|Commission amountnone||TicketThe organizer must approve the registration in order for the ticket message to be sent to the participant||-|