The most frequently asked questions by event participants
Contact for event participants: find the contact details of the event organizer
- Go to the organizer’s event page, where you will find the organizer’s contact details at the very bottom.
- If you already have your PDF ticket, the organizer’s contact details are also visible there.
You transferred money to the organizer for the ticket and you haven’t received the ticket yet?
- Contact the event organizer. As a participant, you pay directly to the organizer’s account. Event on Click is not a payment intermediary and is not a party to the ticket sales contract.
- If the organizer has approved your payment and you have not received a PDF ticket, please check your spam and check with the organizer that you have provided the correct e-mail address during registration.
- If you want to receive a PDF ticket again, please contact the organizer who can generate and resend the ticket to you from their panel.
Do you want an invoice for your purchased ticket?
- Contact the event organizer who, as the ticket seller, is responsible for issuing invoices to participants of his events.
Did you enter an incorrect e-mail address when registering?
- Send us an email: email@example.com
Are you an event organizer and have any questions?
- Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are?
Association "Graduates living out of suitcases"
(Polish: Stowarzyszenie "Absolwenci na walizkach")
software house and workshop organization
contact for event organizers: email@example.com
"Graduates living out of suitcases" is a social software house that creates IT services for career and business development, as well as a workshop organization specializing in IT, marketing, sales and Excel workshops.
Number in Polish National Court Register: 0000355768
correspondence address (registered office address): Gdansk 80-369, Al. Rzeczypospolitej 9/1 (Pomerania, Poland, Europe)
(we do not have an office at this address, we do not serve stationary customers)