Test event with date and time selection
In the event edition, there are many possible options for setting available dates and ticket costs. Example options are used here.
Appointment availability settings used here:
- The booking period is 4 weeks: only Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- On each available day: 3 blocks: 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m..
- Each blog is 2 hours long. There is an hour break between blocks.
- Limit of people in each block: 20 people.
Ticket cost settings used here:
- The limit of 20 people includes reduced and regular tickets. Ticket variants have different prices.
- You can purchase tickets for any number of people, but within the limit of a given block.
- A block for which someone has already purchased tickets will contain information about the number of tickets available.
- Friday tickets are $20 more expensive.
- Blocks at 7:00 p.m. are $30 more expensive (i.e. Friday evening blocks are $50 more expensive).
- When purchasing 5 tickets or more: the price of each ticket is $10 less.
The organizer of this event and seller of tickets is:
Legal form of the organizer: a legal person who is not an entrepreneur
Registered office address: ul. Poznańska 1/2, 00-009 Warszawa, Poland
From: 100,00 $
Event location: New York, 1702 Bergenline Ave, Union City
View the location on the map the page opens in a new window